Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Car Salesman Cover Letter Insurance Won't Cover New Car After Tree Fell On It?

Insurance won't cover new car after tree fell on it? - car salesman cover letter

I bought a car on 4/24/07, said the dealer would contact my insurance agent. I left a message for the agent (the representative of the Member States have no record). The dealer said he had 30 days contact time, my insurance company. I was sick and was in and out of hospital. No immediate follow-up, and 5/16/07 I was visiting my daughter, and there was a thunderstorm. A tree fell on her (I think that's all). When I got my insurance company, said he had no record of the car. Now I'm running. I have not even made a payment. The Bank does not guarantee the loan without insurance. I do not understand how they can escape. I know I must follow, but I thought it was 30 days. I did not expect to be sick and in hospital, and I do not think that a tree fell on my car again. I live in Ohio, and the salesman told me I had 30 days to a certain charm, but I'm falling in this period. I do not know how to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment