Monday, February 1, 2010

Rice Custard With Rice Milk Rice Pudding - Aren't There Certain Ingredients That Are Always Used?

Rice Pudding - aren't there certain ingredients that are always used? - rice custard with rice milk

I am researching some recipes for rice pudding, and I always thought it would be both milk and eggs into the rice pudding, but many recipes do not require eggs. I think it would be necessary to make a good egg cream - it is only the fear of increasing cholesterol, the ugly head again? Or is it really not matter?

5 comments:

CorpCity... said...

I've never done rice pudding with eggs. I do not think this is an attempt to remove cholesterol (which is a terrible myth that is) on eggs. You can get the right creaminess without basic rice pudding egg ratio.

CorpCity... said...

I've never done rice pudding with eggs. I do not think this is an attempt to remove cholesterol (which is a terrible myth that is) on eggs. You can get the right creaminess without basic rice pudding egg ratio.

Judy said...

Rice Pudding
3 / 4 cup short-grain rice
1 13 1 / 2 ounce evaporated skim milk is fine,
2 cups water
1 / 3 cup white sugar
1 / 2 cup raisins
1 1 / 2 c. Tea Vanilla
3 / 4 c. Tea Salt
1 3-inch cinnamon sticks
Arrival

Mix all ingredients in slow cooker and mix well.
Cover and cook on low heat for 4 to 5 hours or high 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
Stir twice during cooking

~Susakins Makoozakins~ said...

I think it depends on the recipe. I just got a lot of them, and what looks like is that the revenue "cream" call for eggs and less on others.

Spun sugar said...

My mother never put an egg in the rice pudding ... It would on the stove ... Unlike most recipes where you cook in the oven.

Post a Comment