Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What If You Have Heavy Bleeding Clots After A Leep Procedure Has Anyone Had Huge And Large Blood Clots From LEEP Procedures?

Has anyone had huge and large blood clots from LEEP procedures? - what if you have heavy bleeding clots after a leep procedure

Last Wednesday I had a LEEP in 28th February closed around. Wednesday was to examine the past. Yesterday morning at 200am, I literally bled to soak my shoes in short periods of time. I am a doctor, and just before the doctor called me and gave me thes Hugh clot the size of the palm of his hand, was a forum for the first maybe just a miscarriage. But when I went to the DR, I was bleeding again, but not so hard. I was fine until today, when I go to McDonald's, said the big lump out, came home, went into the bathroom and I was bleeding and went to go to 6 tablets 400pm. Well, now it is about five minutes, I felt myself again. I sit. seems that if I feel to get up again. Dr said yesterday that it old and new hybrids Togethers procedure was performed. I asked someone who did this procedure LEEP be done with them was. Any nurse / dr or opinion research, someone had done. Please reply to my back. Thanks

1 comment:

answerla... said...

I think he has reason for concern. Bleeding Bleeding is not the typical appearance after a LEEP. The advice we give to patients is that the bleeding is heavier than a normal period is atypical and should call our office.

Call your doctor as soon as possible and ask him again. Bleeding is a potentially serious complication. And you're right to worry. If you do not change your doctor, call the emergency room.

In the future, please, please, please, not on something like Yahoo for consulting services as a criticism. If you are serious bleedining (or other symptoms such as chest pain, fainting, etc.), call your doctor or emergency leave. Not help here.

Post a Comment