Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tell What Pokemon Are You By Name I Have 2 Pokemon Diamond Questions, Help Please!!?

I have 2 pokemon diamond questions, help please!!? - tell what pokemon are you by name

First question:
I was with the movement of a metronome, okay. He stopped for a second so I can not see the name of the game, but I have all my pokemon that were with me from the Pokeball, and the use of a random motion, so that no damage has been very fairly well, but I never see what the name of the measure. Who knows if it is done by any other Pokemon Metronome. I know it wan't crazy because I spent like 5 times viewed. Help

Question 2:
Shiny Pokemon Opne I've found in my research on all measures, Roselia, but not found. Is there an easy way to find a brilliant man, because, like id will have a brilliant team. They help me help my game with Shiny. Please tell me everything he knows about the search for shiny in Pokemon Diamond. Groundseeee!

These are my questions, if you know the answer, at least help if you know the answers to both, please answer both.

thank all those who meet the

No comments:

Post a Comment